Any leader knows that an organization is only as good as the people it employs. As an organization scales, this becomes more complicated than simply "hire the best people".
Excellent people are placed on teams, and how teams interact and perform makes a world of difference on each individual's impact. The best teams are balanced, emphatic towards one another, accountable, and open.
The 4 Animals Team and leader training, by Corporate Trainer Kendall Ficklin provides decision makers and team leaders with tools to create the best teams and supercharge their performance.
Kendall conducts professional development training for corporations, educational institutions and small businesses using his "Welcome to the Jungle" Training Program.
There are 4 Animals that run any workplace: a lion, a flamingo, a chameleon, and a turtle! It's true. And each of them does things differently!
What if you knew how each one operates, communicates, and works? What if you knew that your over-bearing personality can be used as a strength? Or the fact that you're indecisive means you're adaptable?
This Training Program Will Help Your Leaders and Team Members to...
- Identify your natural animal and the animal you adapt to
- Learn exactly how to communicate with your team without assuming and guessing
- Recognize the animals on your team, and how to better work with them.
- Master how your animal behavior affects your team, when you’re stressed or frustrated.
- Learn and dissipate how your teammates respond to critical items
- Discover how to stop apologizing for your natural strengths.
- Get your team on the same sheet of music with all the different animals, to be more productive.